When you go to list a home for sale, you’re going to want to pay attention to every single detail possible. This will help show your potential buyer that you understand how to sell a home properly, along with giving your customer more reasons to actually purchase your listing. Sure, selling homes can be time consuming, but if you love what you do it’s never a day of work. That’s why we do what we do, we enjoy making content for our customers in detail to help sell your real estate listing in San Diego. That’s why we put together a quick list of a few quick details that some people may forget about that we can help cover when it comes to creating the best listing possible.
- Taking photos of the garage floors (Some people forget that certain garages have different materials on the ground to help with either oil, dirt, mud and grease from a vehicle.
- Taking detailed shots of the faucets in each bathroom. This can help show the appliances that are being used in a home, especially with a smart home.
- Taking the time to help straighten out certain things, like the curtains, pillows or rugs. There’s nothing like seeing a picture that has an uneven rug or photograph on the wall.
- Fingerprints. We always try to let our customers know that before we shoot a listing, please make sure there’s no finger prints on the glass or tables. This can really stand out in detailed photos and video!
- Water drops and sitting water. We always see this in sinks in the kitchen or bathroom. Make sure your sinks are dry so it doesn’t become an eye sore or take away from a beautiful sink.
- Uneven screws in a light switch. This is an extreme detail, but leveling out your screws in a light switch can really make a difference to line up with the switches themselves.
- Dirty floors: Always take the time to have your listing as clean as possible, especially with white floors! This can stand out so much in photos, even with editing and post-processing.
Why Aerial9 Media?
We specialize in creating marketing content for real estate listings, helping reach home buyers quickly and more effectively resulting in quicker home sales. Given the current situation in our society (COVID19), it has become even more essential to have creative, effective, quality content to show prospective buyers. As realtors, you are having to abide by regulations and are held to a strict standard on showing homes. Why not take advantage of doing it virtually?
For the past 5 years, we have been helping realtors reach their goals and pursue transactions using the latest technology to market their listings. We provide services including Matterport virtual tours (with detailed floor plans), Professional Photography, Full Listing Videos (with Voiceover), Drone Photography, and Property Websites. I invite you to click on the link below that will take you to a Listing Website that will show you all the services we completed for one particular listing.
Custom Real Estate Listing Site – http://bit.ly/A9MSample